[OSGeo-Discuss] registering at OSGeo

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Dec 8 15:28:36 PST 2017

On Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 02:18:16PM +0000, Nagy Edmond wrote:
> I've made a GRASS add-on and eventually hope to share it within the
> community, and get feedback from users, but obtaining a user id is
> a prerequisite.
>
> If anyone knows a good way of getting one, I would very much appreciate it.

The best way to share it would be to publish it somewhere and
announcing it on the GRASS developers and/or users mailing lists.

Showing the code would also be useful to obtain the mantra.

Your mantra request mail arrived correctly and will be handled
shortly, I guess the bulk-reply you got was coming from some of
the recipients of that email alias, maybe suspicious of @yahoo.com
accounts...

--strk;