[OSGeo-Discuss] Local chapter event planning (Ireland)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 7 05:53:43 PST 2017

Hi Seth,

Great news on a local event by the Irish chapter in May!  I haven't seen
any discussions on this within the Ireland chapter mailing list yet (for
those interested, subscribe at
https://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ireland); might be a
good idea to share that news and call for help there.

Regarding financing, please keep in mind that the OSGeo foundation can
also help if you need backing (you can request help through the OSGeo
Board mailing list).

Regarding editing the wiki, I'll contact you now through IRC.

Thanks for sharing the news about your local event in May, I will follow
along its progress on the Irish mailing list! :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation