[OSGeo-Discuss] NASA World Wind Europa Challenge 2016

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 5 21:50:34 PST 2017

If I may, the Europe Challenge 'vanity video' put together by the city of Trentino, the host for 2016.

A lot of smart and inspired students and SMEs using open source to deliver 'living' results.

These are world-class quality web apps that others can learn from and extend!

There is only one way out of here if we want to survive, one world working in each other's interest.

https://youtu.be/OQEzJrEDmEI

Now in its 5th year!
With much thanks to Prof Maria Brovelli,
Rector for Politecnico di Milano at Como
http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it/