[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2017 annual general meeting: call for project, chapters and committee brief reports

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Sun Jul 16 12:49:49 PDT 2017

Dear OSGeo community:

As in previous years the OSGeo Annual General Meeting will take place at
FOSS4G 2017 Global  - this year in Boston on Friday, August 18 at 1:30pm.
The preliminary program is being prepared on wiki

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2017

We would like to ask representatives of projects, local chapters and
committees please sign up if your would like to report on your activities.
Based on the number of contributions we will decide on the time slots and
format of the presentations.

We are also preparing OSGeo booth - if you would like to volunteer for the
booth, please sign up on the wiki so that we can see how many volunteers
are available and we will then prepare a schedule table to sign up for
specific time slots

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Booth

New this year:

We invite local chapters, osgeo projects, geoforall labs and OSGeo partners
to volunteer for a time slot at the booth and promote their activities
(bring your flyers, brochures, stickers etc.).

Thank you all for your cooperation and we are looking forward to meeting in
Boston, there is still time to register at http://2017.foss4g.org/register/

Helena Mitasova for the OSGeo Board of directors
--
Helena Mitasova
Professor

email: hmitaso at ncsu.edu