[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2017 annual general meeting: call for project, chapters and committee brief reports

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 09:49:59 PDT 2017

We are starting to assemble slides for AGM:

[image: Google Slides]
osgeo-agm
<https://docs.google.com/open?id=1T9QRcCdyd8PLQnXB2VfZ2k3ReX-9CH_YXRg0VKqtgeQ>

Thanks to the Italian local chapter for starting things off!

This is our AGM meeting as an organization - project officers and committee
chairs should attend (or send a delegate from your community). You may also
join an IRC meeting in September if needed.

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 9:49 PM Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at ncsu.edu> wrote:

> Dear OSGeo community:
>
> As in previous years the OSGeo Annual General Meeting will take place at
> FOSS4G 2017 Global  - this year in Boston on Friday, August 18 at 1:30pm.
> The preliminary program is being prepared on wiki
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2017
>
> We would like to ask representatives of projects, local chapters and
> committees please sign up if your would like to report on your activities.
> Based on the number of contributions we will decide on the time slots and
> format of the presentations.
>
> We are also preparing OSGeo booth - if you would like to volunteer for the
> booth, please sign up on the wiki so that we can see how many volunteers
> are available and we will then prepare a schedule table to sign up for
> specific time slots
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Booth
>
> New this year:
>
> We invite local chapters, osgeo projects, geoforall labs and OSGeo
> partners to volunteer for a time slot at the booth and promote their
> activities (bring your flyers, brochures, stickers etc.).
>
> Thank you all for your cooperation and we are looking forward to meeting
> in Boston, there is still time to register at
> http://2017.foss4g.org/register/
>
> Helena Mitasova for the OSGeo Board of directors
> --
> Helena Mitasova
> Professor
> Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
> North Carolina State University
> 1125 Jordan Hall
> NCSU Box 8208
> Raleigh, NC 27695-8208