[OSGeo-Discuss] Thank you to Boston LOC

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 09:25:22 PDT 2017

Charlie, thanks for sharing these excellent updates. Great work on setting the Academic track infrastructure for future FOSS4G events.

I want to thank all the Boston LOC volunteers for their commitment and efforts over many months to make FOSS4G 2017 possible. The magic of FOSS4G is team work and volunteer efforts . Your volunteer efforts are inspiration for everyone and spreads energy to future teams.

Best wishes,

Suchith