[OSGeo-Discuss] assistance needed for changes in GeoForAll wikipages and mailing lists

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 6 08:21:48 PDT 2017

Hi Sergio,

I fixed and closed your wiki ticket when you reported it; unfortunately
I don't manage the mailing lists.  Could you go to your ticket and write
this same sentence in the mailing list ticket, such as "hi, is there any
update on this mailing list change?".  That is the proper way to give it
a bump.  thanks Sergio!  :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna