[OSGeo-Discuss] assistance needed for changes in GeoForAll wikipages and mailing lists

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:23:37 PDT 2017

No worries. SAC is the system administration committee.

IRC is internet really chat, there is a channel where volunteers coordinate
changes to our infrastructure. You can go there and ask.

Other than that there is a list of volunteers, and also an email list for
the volunteers on the system administration committee.

Jody Garnett