[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo website/rebranding May Update

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 09:51:20 PDT 2017

Note that it wasn't really specified in the EOI/RFP, but we should be
able to use Wordpress forms for alot of these things and other places
we need to collect structured data. I'm not really opposed to using
anything that makes our lives easier, but we should take care to make
sure we are keeping a copy of these collected data outside of single
vendors walled garden.