[OSGeo-Discuss] The Rise of OpenStreetMap as a World Mapping Agency

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 04:20:52 PST 2017

Fully agree Peter. In fact, having the expertise of colleagues like you, Vyron and all is very important. This is just the start of the discussions. We need to include all these ideas and inputs. I am also trying to setup tele meeting facilities for RDA Geospatial IG meeting, so those interested can join remotely as well.

Best wishes,

Suchith