[OSGeo-Discuss] Wiki: InfrastructurePreferencesStatusQuo - call for update

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 20 06:08:00 PDT 2017

Actually Maxi and I did a recent thorough research into OSGeo project
use of infrastructure, by each project, and it was published as a paper
(or soon to be).  In the short term I know Maxi has submitted it as a
talk for FOSS4G-Europe.  It's good to take a step back and review old
processes.  Actually we hope that that was a start of a regular OSGeo
project 'health checkup', which obviously is very needed.  For example,
it was quite shocking how many current OSGeo projects are functioning
without any regular Project Steering Committee meetings, or even a
visible Project Steering Committee.  I am sure Maxi will be sharing
those results at FOSS4G-E.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna