[OSGeo-Discuss] twitting

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Nov 3 13:06:21 PDT 2017

​Hello all

Back from a trip from Argentina, had to catch up on the social networks,
and some IRC logs.
​
I found a tweet [1] and in [2] is the complete board meeting logs.

I what to know:
- The regularity of the election. (tweet says is irregular)
- if a suggestion makes a motion.
- If a member of the board making a suggestion is stopping the board from
working normally
- If a suggestion that is not liked by a non board member can be used in
twitter and not be dealt on a proper IRC channel or mailing list.

and of course, if bringing a tweet like that to the discuss list for all
members is ok or not. (I hope it is, because other wise I am trouble).

Regards
Vicky

[1] https://twitter.com/howardbutler/status/926157554778017795
[2] http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeo/%23osgeo.2017-11-02.log