[OSGeo-Discuss] Updated GeoForAll budget 2018

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:36:07 PST 2017

Hi Suchith,

I'm looking forward to hearing from the board!

To further bolster this, I would look to use the funds exclusively on
supporting the students to attend FOSS4G - flights, subsistence, hotels
etc. This will make the money go a little bit further, and for little bit
more on our side, it can be a long way for an individual.

Thanks,

Mark