[Geo4All] Interacting With Students/Professionals in Uganda

Dan Bwanika bulemezi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 09:59:10 PST 2017

Prof. Suchith Anand

The challenges are there but they are also opportunities to innovate
and develop new tools.  The conditions here are getting better and
better each passing day.

I posted the GeoForAll collaborative education research on three walls
and hope students as well as professionals will be getting in touch.

I am going to test weekend short courses (internet is faster over
weekends) starting 25-11-2017. It is from those experiences I will
seek a solution to form a direct interactive methodology we can deploy
afterwards.

In order to push Big Data as a method to Urban Development and Growth
analytics,
Global professions can join me to push the Africa Urban and
Infrastructure Agenda forward. More geographers and physical planners
need to get equiped with; Data Analytics, Modeling and Coding
capabilities.

Urban Issues in the Global South are fertile grounds for inventions
and scentific progress.

Best Wishes

Daniel Bwanika

e: uidcug at gmail.com