[OSGeo-Discuss] Seconding the nomination of Venka, Helena and Sanghee

林博文 hayashi at apptec.co.jp
Sun Oct 8 23:39:35 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I support the nomination of Venkatesh Raghavan.
For a long time, he contributed to the spread of FOSS4G Softeware to Asia.
All Asian communities are Venka and the result of the Asian local chapter
trust relationship.

Also I support the nomination of Sanghee Shin.
He is the most aggressive FOSS4G charter member in Asia and he is a core of
FOSS4G maind of OSGeo.Kr. Without him the 2015 World Conference would have
been impossible.

And also I support the nomination of Prof. Helena Mitasova.
I remember the scene of she was awarded the Sol Katz Award in 2010 and came
to Osaka for mini event of foss4g in 2007.She is an indispensable parson of
promoting GeoForAll spreading in the world.

Best regards,

Hayashi.

OSGeo.JP
 http://www.osgeo.jp