[OSGeo-Discuss] Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 22:23:49 PDT 2017

Dear Cameron,

I appreciate the time and effort you have put into framing questions and
remarks for Jeff, although that sounds rather unusual in a Board nomination
thread.

As a Charter Member nominating Jeff, I thought that bygones were bygones
when we honored him with the prestigious Sol Katz award at FOSS4G 2016. The
thunderous applause from one and all present at the Bundeshaus on August
27th 2016 still rings in my ears. And I think none in our community would
have missed the passion that emanated from Jeff in his short acceptance
speech, but also the continued  effort he has silently put in helping the
Foundation since then.

Whishing all candidates a great campain and election.

Best regards,

Nick