[OSGeo-Discuss] withdrawal from Board election

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sat Oct 21 14:20:03 PDT 2017

Dear Jeff,
I hope your withdrawal is not accepted.

With a community of hundreds of charter members I wouldn't care so much of
the respectable opinion of a couple of people and I would let the board
take the responsibility to take a decision.

I don't see anything irregular in your participation, did anyone cheat? I'm
sure this is not the case...
Then, any lesson learned is useful to improve the process in the future...

I bet the charter members who voted for you want you to stand for respect
of their votes.

Maxi