[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] AGM Followup - what our foundation is doing in 2017

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 00:28:40 PDT 2017

Thanks Jody,

It looks like the following projects have not provided an update during
the AGM and should be called to attend our next board meeting:

- gvSIG
- Marble
- QGIS
- FDO
- GDAL/OGR
- GEOS
- GeoTools
- OSSIM
- PostGIS
- GeoNetwork
- deegree
- geomajas
- Mapbender
- MapFish
- MapGuide Open Source
- OpenLayers

Given the number of the projects in that list, perhaps it would be
easier to organize separate meetings (or video calls), asking projects
and board members to attend.

I volunteer to follow up with the project officers and arrange those
meetings if the board approves.

Best,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD