[OSGeo-Discuss] [Projects] [OSGeo-Live] Moving to Transifex - step 2 - Battle testing

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:05:05 PDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, I didn't know about those
alternatives (and I presume that the rest of the team too, since no one
suggested them).
It is also the same bias as github, where everybody knows it so it is also
a bit more attractive too people.
Some of us also had worked on transifex for other FOSS projects, so we had
this knowledge to help us set up the whole process.

It is a bit late now to see how it works, ask SAC to provide an instance
and test its integration with sphinx.
But it will be studied if we plan to leave Transifex in the future.

Best regards,

Nicolas Roelandt
OSGeo-Live team.

--