[OSGeo-Discuss] Regional Conference with a significant OSGeo footprint.

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:54:45 PDT 2017

I think it would be great of we promote events that OSGeo is attending in
an official capacity (like if a local chapter has a booth or something).
Guido has set up a number of guest appearances for OSGeo (mostly partner
events) in 2017 and we could of promoted our attendance a bit more.

Getting OSGeo present at more "normal" GIS events would be a great outreach
goal for 2018.

--
Jody Garnett