[OSGeo-Discuss] Regional Conference with a significant OSGeo footprint.

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Tue Oct 24 14:16:33 PDT 2017

Jody,

This is exactly what we are doing with OSGeo.BE.
Last edition (Mar 2017) we attended BeGeo[1], an event where more than
1000 GIS experts attend.
In 2018 the event will be even attract more people.  We want to have a
booth there, and are also organising one of the 9 parallel tracks [2]:

I suggested as the title of the track: How open collaboration can help
geospatial intelligence to the next level?

Dirk

[1] http://begeo.be/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/BeursFolder2017.pdf
[2] http://begeo.be/fr/

Yours sincerely,