[OSGeo-Discuss] Election 2017 Board of Directors elections results

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Oct 26 14:24:19 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Please accept my apologies for not including in my message the elections
results wiki page [1]. I did setup that page before sending the email. I
was just too tired after a full conference day here in Bucharest.
Tomorrow I will add the full elections log.

Best,
Vasile

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Election_2017_Results