[OSGeo-Discuss] Election 2017 Board of Directors elections results

María Arias de Reyna delawen+osgeo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 14:38:00 PDT 2017

Thanks to all the members who participated and specially those who voted
for me. I will try to make you proud of your decision! We will drink
argentinian beers to celebrate this is finally over!

And I know Vasile needs to rest because he was unable to order
alphabetically properly :) My last name is Arias de Reyna. Confusing, I
know :)