[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nomination for Yamakawa Junji (Japan)

林博文 hayashi at apptec.co.jp
Tue Sep 5 08:54:46 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I second the nomination of Yamakawa Junji and strongly support to welcome
him as OSGeo Charter Member.
As Venkatesh Raghavan said, Yamakawa-sensei is very active in the OSGeo.JP
community.
He is using FOSS4G for his teachings and research work with uniqe point of
view.
He has worked very hard to promote OSGeo and I want to thank him for this.

Best

Hayashi

OSGeo.JP
 http://www.osgeo.jp