[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Narumasa Tsutsumida

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Sep 5 16:27:02 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I second the nomination of Tsutsumida-san.
He is an enthusiastic researcher with experience
in the industry. His has made several innovative
contributions in furthering the use of Open Source
Geospatial software in the field of Remote Sensing
and geostatistics.

He also a regular speaker at several FOSS4G event
and sessions in Japan.

Best

Venka