[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Mikel Maron

Andrew Turner @ mapufacture andrew at mapufacture.com
Sat Sep 9 16:52:18 PDT 2017

I second the nomination. Mikel has been an active promoter for OSGeo in
particular and recruited me to attend Lausanne in 2006 - introducing me,
and many others, to the wonderful community and projects.

Andrew
OSGeo Charter Member, 2008

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 2:49 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
wrote:

> Forwarding Mikel Maron nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs