[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: OSGeo Charter Member Nomination for Ben Lewis

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 08:26:29 PDT 2017

big +1 for Ben from me as well.

I have been working now for some years with Ben on the WorldMap and
Hypermap projects and I am always delighted by his extensive knowledge
of the open source stack used in these projects. He was greatly
involved in the GeoNode project since its origins.
He is a big advocate of geospatial open source software here at the
Harvard University and in the Boston area geospatial community, and he
is a regular speaker at OSGeo conferences. As mentioned by Andy, he
also put a lot of effort to organize the latest FOSS4G conference in
Boston.

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Jeffrey Johnson <ortelius at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 for Ben. We have worked with him and his team at the Center for
> Geographic Analysis as part of the GeoNode project for several years
> and they have contributed greatly to the development of that project.
>
> On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 5:16 AM, Simone Dalmasso
> <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com> wrote:
>> A big +1 for Ben.
>>
>> Il giorno sab 9 set 2017 alle 11:56 Vasile Craciunescu
>> <vasile at geo-spatial.org> ha scritto:
>>>
>>> Forwarding Ben Lewis nomination by Andy Anderson. The 2017 member
>>> nominations list was updated [1].
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Vasile & Jeff
>>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs