[OSGeo-Discuss] 2017 membership process update

Khalifa Ababacar SARR khalifa.ababacar.sarr at pngd.org
Mon Sep 18 05:23:19 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues of OsGeo,
>From Senegal, where we are exactly in Dakar (door and gateway to West
Africa), we are (I and Senegalese Association of Professionals of
Geomatics) very happy to follow this high place OsGeo discuss and
scientific canvas. I am the communications officer of the network of
Senegalese geomaticians. I especially thank Professor VENKA of Osaka and
Mister FENOY Gerarld who kindly coaxed me or mentored me in this big
project Open Source which is an alternative opportunity. Our countries have
suffered from access to very contradictory licensed software and have
blocked us in order to achieve our finest possible goals.
I remain optimistic that we will have the opportunity to welcome you all to
Senegal in the Grand Center of International Conference Abdou DIOUF (CCIAD)
of Diamniadio one day for to share all opportunities with my west africans
practical people.
Thank you again and Friendships

--
Khalifa Ababacar SARR