[OSGeo-Discuss] new to open source

AKASH AGGARWAL 5-Yr IMD Math. & Computing akash.aggarwal.mat15 at itbhu.ac.in
Wed Aug 1 09:45:30 PDT 2018

Hello!
My name is Akash Aggarwal and i am a fourth year  student at faculty
of *mathematics
and computing *at *Indian Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi (IIT-BHU). *I am currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in
mathematical sciences.
I am willing to participate in Google Summer of Code 2019. I would love to
do so with OSGeo because i believe that your mission is very noble and that
i can gain a lot of software development knowledge from you.
I have a good knowledge of the technologies mentioned (c/c++,python etc.)
i will like to contribute to Implement Minimum Spanning Tree and min-cut.

i would like to ask any available mentors, if possible, for guidance on
what i should do next. I am all new to this field.

Thank you!