[OSGeo-Discuss] new to open source

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 12:02:20 PDT 2018

Akash:

The google summer of code follows a set schedule, so it is some time yet
before proposals are asked for. Minimum spanning tree does look
interesting, perhaps have a look at projects like pgRouting to see how they
handle network representations and if they either have a history of
participation in GSOC or are planning to participate in 2019.

I hope you enjoy your open source journey.
--
Jody Garnett