[OSGeo-Discuss] Diversity in FOSS4G

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 13 06:16:24 PDT 2018

Thank you Adam.  I believe listening and talking directly is even more
important in the case of events such as FOSS4G-Asia where part of the
culture is showing respect for each other.  It takes much more of a
boots-on-the-ground approach, to talk directly and plan in those cases.

Looking forward to continuing this discussion in person in Dar.

-jeff