[OSGeo-Discuss] Reminder: signup to help with the OSGeo Booth in Dar

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Tue Aug 21 08:17:26 PDT 2018

Thanks folks for your response. I think I am going to attend the AGM, so
that slot will be open soon for anyone who is interested in volunteering.

-Guido

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 11:00 AM Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
wrote:

> Great, thanks Mark (the location isn't yet listed in the Attendify app),
> I've now updated the wiki page with this location:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2018   -jeff
>

> On 2018-08-21 11:52 AM, Mark Iliffe wrote:
> > It's in the Selous main hall.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Mark
> >
> > On 21 August 2018 at 10:50, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
> > <mailto:jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi Guido,
> >
> >     Regarding the AGM, which is scheduled for Thursday 30 August from
> >     8:00-9:00am, I am not sure of the exact location yet.  I'm sure
> >     we'll know shortly though.
> >
> >     In general, I find this page really helpful listing all of the OSGeo
> >     events for the week:
> >
> https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/foss4g-2018-osgeo-events-you-should-not-miss/
> >     <
> https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/foss4g-2018-osgeo-events-you-should-not-miss/
> >

> >     I'll ask about the AGM location now and get back to you.   -jeff
> >

> >     On 2018-08-21 11:45 AM, Guido Stein wrote:
> >
> >         Is the AGM going to be held at the booth?
> >
> >         -Guido
> >
> >         On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 9:56 AM Jeff McKenna
> >         <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
> >         <mailto:jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
> >         <mailto:jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
> >         <mailto:jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>>> wrote:
> >
> >              Please add your name to the wiki if you can help with the
> >         OSGeo booth
> >              next week in Dar Es Salaam at FOSS4G 2018 (by answering
> >         questions at
> >              the
> >              booth, helping pass out materials, generally sharing the
> >         passion)
> >         https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_OSGeo_Booth
> >         <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_OSGeo_Booth>  Thanks!
> >           -jeff
> >

> >              On 2018-07-28 1:08 PM, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) wrote:
> >               > Hello all,
> >               >
> >               > FOSS4G 2018 is coming closer and I am already excited to
> >         see you
> >              all in
> >               > Dar Es Salaam soon.
> >               >
> >               > We will have an OSGeo Booth at the conference.
> >               >
> >               > With the OSGeo booth we want to welcome newcomers,
> provide
> >              information
> >               > by flyers, brochures, stickers, provide space to ask
> >         questions, get
> >               > involved in OSGeo, make contacts & get connections to
> >         projects &
> >              local
> >               > chapter, meet friends & more.
> >               >
> >               > So feel invited to come to the OSGeo booth
> >               >
> >               > https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_OSGeo_Booth
> >         <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_OSGeo_Booth>
> >               >
> [...]

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).