[OSGeo-Discuss] Reminder: signup to help with the OSGeo Booth in Dar

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:30:57 PDT 2018

Thanks Jeff, we're trying to tie everything together now. I'd like to
correct a few things here - my apologies, I was unaware of the page.

The Student and Sol Katz Awards will be during the Gala, Golden Tulip
Hotel, 1700 - 2100! Transport to it is provided from the conference venue
for all registered conference attendees and their spouses. Can you either
update this/let me know who can update it please?

Thanks!!

Mark