[OSGeo-Discuss] Changes (and proposed changes) regarding the Code of Conduct

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:53:34 PST 2018

Hi everyone

Thanks for this discussion, I think it reflects that whatever changes to
the CoC are made will be strong. Thanks Maria for starting it - please keep
the discussion going and don't give up yet!

I don't see the Contributor Covenant removing any assumptions 'good faith'
or 'innocence', I believe the intention is exactly to respectfully remind
us all to take responsibility for ourselves and how we look after a
community that is growing with many different points of view.

Cheers, I'll keep listening.