[OSGeo-Discuss] Mac & QGIS: low resolution

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sat Feb 10 08:02:29 PST 2018

Hi Andy
Thanks for the reply.

It is a Mac Book Pro display resolution is 1440*900 by default, rising to
the max 1920*1200 it is a bit better but still is like text has no
antialias.

It seems it launch QGIS in low resolution (according to
application->qgis->right click->obtain information QGIS is opened in low
resolution. Unfortunately I cannot uncheck this option...