[OSGeo-Discuss] ESA-NASA WebWorldWind

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 05:54:27 PST 2018

Actually, that would be the GeoTools and GeoServer Programme
Steering/Management committees, both of whom welcome contributions -
http://docs.geotools.org/latest/developer/procedures/contribute.html &
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/introduction/gettinginvolved.html

There are several companies that can provide you with commercial support at
reasonable rates if you need help - http://geoserver.org/support/

Ian
On 14 February 2018 at 13:27, Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) <
patrick.hogan at nasa.gov> wrote:

> Brad,
>
> If the primary entity advancing GeoServer (Boundless?) would like to work
> with us, we would be delighted to coordinate that contribution.
>
> -Patrick
>  (650) 604-5656 (o)
>  (650) 269-2788 (c)

Ian Turton