[OSGeo-Discuss] ESA-NASA WebWorldWind

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 14 07:22:45 PST 2018

NASA is working to advance GeoServer to accommodate GeoPackage.

We are certainly glad to share ALL of our work in order to benefit GeoServer and the larger community.

For that to occur, if GeoTools is interested in coordinating with us to accomplish that, we would be delighted.

-Patrick
(650) 604-5656 (o)
(650) 269-2788 (c)