[OSGeo-Discuss] ESA-NASA WebWorldWind

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 08:32:56 PST 2018

Switching this to the GeoServer Devel list.

We always encourage people to discuss major changes to GeoServer to discuss
them here before they start as there is a much better chance of it being
accepted into the code base and to avoid over lapping and wasted work.

Patrick, please let us know what changes you (NASA) are proposing.

Ian

--
Ian Turton