[OSGeo-Discuss] ESA-NASA WebWorldWind

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 14 08:49:02 PST 2018

Ian,

Got some deadlines these next couple days, hopefully our team will get to your request later this week.

But it is all there to see on the Github website, with the primary effort being an ‘easy install’ of GeoServer and ‘great packaging’ of GeoPackage. ☺

I’m sure anyone qualified, and looking at the repository, will quickly figure out what would be good to include in GeoServer, which is of course where the world would most benefit!

-Patrick