[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2018 sponsorship

Hans Gregers Hedegaard Petersen gregers at septima.dk
Sun Feb 25 11:59:02 PST 2018

+1 to Jodys point of view.

If you do not want to end up preaching for the choir, then you have to
welcome others. I would also like to urge people to consider that
“contribution” has many facets.

Having big industry sponsor an event or codecamp, could also be seen as
labelling our conferences and software as serious.

Best regards,

Greg

--

*Hans Gregers Hedegaard Petersen*