[OSGeo-Discuss] foss4gna workshop deadline Jan 15th - bring a friend update!

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 23:16:28 PST 2018

St Lous is a hotbed of geospatial activity with a vibrant technology scene
and a strong GIS community. Sponsors are responding to this opportunity and
we expect a great turn out!

*Update: *Successful workshops proposals include no-cost registration for
both you and a second instructor. Don't workshop alone - bring a friend!

Make the most of this North American event by attending and running a
workshop showcasing OSGeo software. Running a workshop is a great way to
reach new users and share our open source success.

Please submit a workshop proposal <https://2018.foss4g-na.org/cfp> by
January 15th and we look forward to seeing you in St Louis.
--
Jody Garnett