[OSGeo-Discuss] Website 15th relaunch - members and local chapters

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Thu Jan 11 02:55:25 PST 2018

Hi Jody,

Something's not working as I expected: I thought "Login with your OSGeo id" meant I could use the ID and PW I have been using in the past (for the OSGOE wiki etc). But this does not seem the case. Do I really have to create a fully new account...?

--
Bestuur Stichting OSGEO.nl
Barend Köbben (Penningmeester)