[OSGeo-Discuss] Website Jan 15th relaunch - more projects!

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:50:23 PST 2018

Alex can you sign up to the incubation list
<https://lists.osgeo.org/listinfo/incubator> and make that request
for  Blink Raster?

Happy to do things on email, rather than bug tickets, but this is an
incubation committee function (rather than me personally).

(And looking at your repo I would ask for a "CONTIRBUTING.md" file which is
the GitHub way to signal you accept external contributions, it is shown to
contirbutors making pull requests)

May the source be with you :)
--
Jody Garnett