[OSGeo-Discuss] Letter from the new OSGeo President

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 25 01:57:47 PST 2018

Dear Maria,

On behalf of GeoForAll, many congratulations on your appointment as the president of Open Source Geospatial Foundation.  I wish you all success in all your work .

We are looking forward to you joining the G4A Advisory Board and guiding us.  Looking forward to work with you to spread the idea of Openness in Geo worldwide.

Best wishes,

Suchith