[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] GeoForAll teaching and research resources

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Jan 27 01:42:16 PST 2018

Thanks Jody. I have now updated the section with the link also.

All - does anyone know where the resources of the Old OSGeo education repository are?  The old repository had great number of educational resources (lecture slides, tutorials, workshop materials etc) but I cannot find it now as the link is missing and we need to make sure these are added to the new website.

Best wishes,

Suchith