[OSGeo-Discuss] PG Research Topic

Har Amrit Singh haramritsingh.pec at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:17:12 PDT 2018

Dear All,
Greetings of the Day.

At the outset,I wish to share that I am Faculty in Department of Civil
Engineering at Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh, India. I am working
in the RS & GIS field from last 17 years and from 8 years in teaching
field. I guided number of UG as well as PG students for projects and Thesis
respectively.

This year, one of the PG students wants to work on stubble burning topic,
which is a very big environmental issue in India.

May I request all of you to assist me in refining the topic as I wish to
use open source GIS software too.

Hoping to receive response from all of you.

Regards,

*Har Amrit Singh Sandhu*

*State Award'2018- UT Administration*
*Outstanding Faculty Adviser Award'2016- ASCE USA*

M.Tech (IIT-R), B.E. (PEC-Chd), PGDBA (SCDL), CDM (IGNOU)
Elected Secretary - ASCE India Section (NR)
Elected Treasurer - ISRS Chandigarh Chapter
Faculty Adviser - ASCE PEC Chapter,
Member - ISRS, ASCE, IEEE, IBC

Assistant Professor, Civil Engg Deptt.,
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh