[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter members list

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:55:51 PDT 2018

I thought CRO adds people via nomination processs. We are very careful not
to spam the list as the only responsibility we ask of charter members is
elections.

But registering for the website *is* elections since CRO is having trouble
keeping contacts up to date now that there are so many.

Jody Garnett