[OSGeo-Discuss] Did you know about this? Microsoft is acquiring GitHub

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 5 03:34:35 PDT 2018

Thanks Jachym, yes Gitlab was also setup as another option for OSGeo
projects (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:GitLab), however I wasn't
aware of its widespread use, and I haven't used it personally yet, so I
guess Jachym can speak to its use (I note that the opening page is
having trouble loading for me https://git.osgeo.org/gitlab).  -jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation