[OSGeo-Discuss] osgeo board request world wind consider joining the foundation

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sun Jun 10 17:55:14 PDT 2018

Suchith,

Greatly appreciate your chiming in!!!

Nice words and dearly appreciated.

Truthfully though, I have found OSGeo to be more an obstacle course than a welcoming committee, especially in light of WorldWind’s obvious history.

I will continue to work HARD for the principles of Open Source, geospatial information and Education, that GeoForAll also personifies.  And we have some ^brass tack^ delivery of that, thanks to our NASA Teacher-In-Space astronaut, Ron Fortunato with his www.AWorldBridge.com<http://www.AWorldBridge.com> program.

Lots to do and increasingly less time to do it in, given the climate chaos just ahead.
http://arctic-news.blogspot.com/?m=1

Let’s see what we can do for our kids, given how little time left there I s.

Dhanyavad!
(Thanks! in Hindi ;-)
-Patrick