[OSGeo-Discuss] Improving Code-of-Conduct

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:27:01 PDT 2018

This would be good - learning from the Dar FOSS4G experience would be a good starting place for this. Unfortunately,y not many people believe that the laws and codes of conduct we create need to be refreshed and amended to keep in pace with our community.

> On 22 Jun 2018, at 18:18, María Arias de Reyna <delawen at gmail.com> wrote:

That's exactly what I'm trying to do.

Massive +1